User terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website, and any content made available.
Your use of, and access to the site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You don't need to be a member of the website to access the website or use the content or services. However, access to some areas of the website and some content and services may also be restricted to members only.
On becoming a member, you will be required to enter into a separate Membership Agreement.
2. Proprietary Rights
Your use of the website does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the website or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the website.
Use of the site does not guarantee the user ownership or interest in any content, code, data or material that can be accessed on or through the site or any intellectual property right existing in any content, code, data or material that can be accessed or through the site.
If you use the website or the Products, the contents, the code, the data or the materials on the website or available through the website in any other way, except as otherwise indicated above, you will violate copyright and laws of all countries in the world, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
3. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the site, or the services or features made available on or through the site, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to User terms and conditions:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the website, or on content available through the website, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of User terms and conditions and others.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of User terms and conditions or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
5. Changes to Terms of and Conditions
User terms and conditions may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the website.
Your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or through the website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. User Information
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
7. Linking to the website
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the website, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the website.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the website or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the website on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the website in any manner such that the website, or any page of the website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the website from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
8. Third Party Sites
You may be able to move from the website to third party web sites (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our website does not imply User terms and conditions’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site.
User terms and conditions disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
The law on commercial practices and similar legislation on the state and territory of the various countries can confer on the user rights and remedies in relation to the supply of goods or services on the website that cannot be excluded, limited or modified by the terms and conditions of the user (Non-excludable Rights).
User terms and conditions does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- 1. all content and services on the website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- 2. User terms and conditions and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- 3. User terms and conditions does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- 4. User terms and conditions does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the website (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of User terms and conditions) will User terms and conditions or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website or the content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, User terms and conditions’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of User terms and conditions to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by User terms and conditions:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
10. Applicable Laws
We check and operate the website in accordance with the laws of our country. We do not declare that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. People who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.